|Serves 3 with a side dish |
It is very important not to overcook the fish so that it ends up dry
and boring. Only the surface should be seared while the inside
- 1 dl tamari
- 1 dl cider or brown rice vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed and minced
- 1 tbs of freshly ground gingerroot
- 8 black peppercorns, crushed
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 300 gr filets of salmon
- 300 gr filets of tuna
- 300 gr filets of coalfish
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
1) Mix vinegar and tamari to make "Cu."
2) Mix minced garlic, ground gingerroot, crushed black
peppercorns, sea salt, and extra virgin olive oil to make the
3) Cut all the filets of fish into thin, equally sized slices.
4) Place the tuna slices in a bowl, pour the "Cu" over, mix well,
and leave in the fridge overnight to marinate.
5) Place the coalfish slices in a bowl, pour over the
"Ginger-Garlic Marinade", mix well, and leave in the fridge overnight to
6) Make twirls using one piece of each kind of fish. Fold them
7) Broil the fishtwirls 6-7 minutes in a preheated oven.
8) Turn off the oven, open the door, and leave the fish twirls
for 5-10 minutes so the juices get time to settle.
Note: Measurements are provided in both U.S. and European/metric units.
This recipe particularly addresses the special diet considerations for:
Dairy-free; Gluten-free; Low Fat; Low Glycemic Index; Anti-cancer;
Cardiovascular Disease; Diabetes; Inflammatory Bowel Diseases