- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- 1/8 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon Sweet & Slender®
- 1/2 tablespoon parsley, dried or 1 tablespoon freshly chopped, (preferred)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 drops hot chili oil
In a small bowl, combine the dressing ingredients thoroughly.
- 6 cups fresh spinach, washed and torn
- 2/3 cup sliced strawberries (about 6 whole)
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin seeds, hulled
Place the prepared spinach into a serving bowl. Toss it with the salad dressing. Garnish the salad with the remaining ingredients.