Optional additions to salad:
- 1 1/2 teaspoons each snipped fresh garden herbs like lemon thyme, parsley, chives
- 1/8 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 3 ounces cooked salad shrimp
- 1/2 cup Blender Mayonnaise (see recipe) or commercially prepared (but not if you have candida)
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk (see recipe) or cream (but not if you have candida)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 packets Sweet & Slender
- 1/16 teaspoon SteviaPlus® (that is 1/2 of 1/8 teaspoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon pepper
In food processor with slicing blade, or by hand, shred cabbage. Place in large bowl, adding any of the optional ingredients. Set aside. In a separate container, combine all ingredients for dressing. Add half of the dressing to the salad fixings, stir well. Serves 6, with enough dressing leftover for one more salad. Store excess dressing in a covered container in the refrigerator up to two weeks.
Carb count: Approximately 22.8 carbs total. Fiber, 9.6. ECC, 13.2. Per serving 3.8. Fiber, 1.6. ECC, 2.2.
Free Recipes Featuring SteviaPlus® by Sharron Long, ©2002.