What free tools are on your web site that can help me?
A: In addition, our website also contains:
- Copies of both of our research studies demonstrating effective treatment for these illnesses. The first one, published in 1995, was an open (not placebo-controlled) study in which over 90 percent of patients improved. The second published study is the placebo-controlled study I've discussed above. Feel free to make copies of these studies for your physicians, friends, and for anybody in the news media you think might be interested.
- A referral list of over 700 health care professionals (with an area for patient comments) who asked to be listed. If you have (or are) a good health care provider who uses a significant part of our protocol, please encourage them to go on our site and add their name to our list. Because we do not know many of the health care professionals who asked to be on our list, please add your comments about the ones you are familiar with. This will help to let people know who are the "diamonds" versus the "lumps of coal". I am now developing workshops for health care professionals (both physicians and non-physicians) who would like to learn my protocol in more depth. These will began in Nov. 2002. Please let us know if you are a health care professional and would like to be on our mailing list (those on our referral list are automatically on our mailing list).
- A list of support groups. Please let us know if you would like to add your group to our list.
- A question, answer, and comments area. We recently started adding the questions that people have asked (after removing any identifying information) and our answers so you can learn from other people's questions.
- A section where you can vote for which of over 200 treatments helped or didn't help. You can also see how others voted, and their comments.
- An area where you can see chapters and articles from my From Fatigued to Fantastic book and newsletters (and order these).
- A shop where you can order supplements books and newsletters
- Articles of interest, and more.
The purpose of our web site is to supply, in one place, all of the resources that you need in order to get well.
In last 20 years, my associates and I have had a wonderful time in our quest to make the possibility of effective treatment available for everyone with CFS,