Healthy Update is the weekly e-newsletter of healthy.net, the original healthy living network. We are a mission-driven company dedicated to educating and empowering individuals to take more responsibility for their own health, to learn tools for effective self-management, and better understand both the complementary/alternative and conventional healthcare choices. We support the emergence of a "culture of wellness" in the US and worldwide and the continued growth of the field of integrative medicine.
We are a prime vehicle for advertising healthy living products and services. Our advertising programs and our demographics are outlined below. We can speak at your convenience to determine a program that serves your needs.
Healthy Update, our weekly e-newsletter, is now in its 15th year and is currently distributed to over 29,000 opt in subscribers. Each issue provides the latest news in wellness, healthy living, and integrative medicine, columns and articles from nationally known experts in nutrition, alternative health, women's health, children's health, mind/body health, fitness, and spirituality, as well as healthy recipes, resources for holistic health professionals, and a global health event calendar. Subscribe to Healthy Update.
- Sponsorships - $295 per issue (beneath masthead)
- Editor's Pick - $150/issue (after Health News)
- Advertisements - $75/issue (minimum 3 issues)
- Health Calendar listing - $25/issue - Minimum 4 issues
- Health Calendar - Featured Event ($100/issue - Minimum 4 issues / $150 for one issue)
- Health Calendar Deluxe Package - Featured Event for one week, calendar listing for 3 weeks - $175/month ($150/month for 3 month minimum)
Sponsorships, Editor's Picks and Advertisements include:
- Sponsor, Editor's Pick or Advertisement Acknowledgement with product or company name
- 6-8 word headline
- 90-100 word promotion
- link to your website or promotional page of your choice.
- include image ($50 extra)
Healthy Update Demographics - Your Target Market
Gender: 65% women -- 35% men
Age: 58% over forty - 38% twenty to thirty-nine
Marital Status: 61% married or in lifelong partnership - 39% single
Education: 32% college graduates & another 26% has attended some college
User interests: alternative medicine - 75% ; nutrition - 68%; mind/body health - 63%; women's health - 58%; herbs - 57%; weight control - 48%; fitness - 47%; healthy aging - 48%;
spirituality - 42%.
We also offer advertising programs as well as custom-designed premium sponsorship programs utilizing newsletter and web advertising.
Let me know a good time to talk so I can better understand your needs and
develop the program that will best serve your company.