11. Darden, E. (1987). The Nautilus Diet. Boston: Little, Brown and Company.
12. Westcott, W. (1993). Weight gain and weight loss: Reality and recommendations. Nautilus, 8-9, Winter.
13. Harris, K. and Holly R. (1987). Physiological response to circuit weight training in borderline hypertensive subjects. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 19: 246-252.
14. Pratley, R., Nicklas, B., Rubin, M. et al. (1994). Strength training increases resting metabolic rate and norepinephrine levels in healthy 50 to 65 year old men. Journal of Applied Physiology, 76: 133-137.
15. Westcott, W. (1996). How adults and seniors respond to a basic exercise program. IDEA Today. (in press).
16. Evans, W. and Rosenberg, I. (1992). Biomarkers: The 10 determinants of aging you can control. New York: Simon and Schuster.