| ||Naturopathic Medicine: The Many Phases of Fertility ||
Lauri Aesoph M. ND ©
- Menning, Barbara Eck. Infertility: A guide for the childless couple. Englewood Cliffs: Prentice-Hall, Inc., 1977.
- Trussell J, Hatcher RA, Cates W, Stewart FH, Kost K. A guide to interpreting contraceptive efficacy studies. Obstetrics & Gynecology 1990;76(3):558-567.
- Anon. Defining infertility. People's Medical Journal, May 1987.
- Navot D. et al. Poor oocyte quality rather than implantation failure as a cause of age-related decline in female fertility. The Lancet 1991;337:1375-77.
- Sauer MV, Paulson RJ, Lobo RA. Pregnancy after age 50: application of oocyte donation to women after natural menopause. The Lancet 1993;341(8841):321-23.
- Landy HJ, Weiner S, Corson SL, Batzer FR, Bolognese RJ. The "vanishing twin": Ultrasonographic assessment of fetal disappearance in the first trimester. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology 1986;155(1):14-19.
- Odeblad E et al. The mucus symptom's length and subphases during the fertile age. International Review of Natural Family Planning 1986;X(4):303-313.
- Tjoa WS, Smolensky MH, Hsi BP, Steinbetzer F, Smith KD. Circannual rhythm in human sperm count revealed by serially independent
sampling. Fertility & Sterility 1982;38(4):454-9.
- Paraskevaides EC, Pennington GW, Naik S. Seasonal distribution in conceptions achieved by artificial insemination by donor. British Medical Journal 1988;297:1309-10.