How many people each year suffer some type of preventable harm that contributes to their death after a hospital visit?
| ||Naturopathic Medicine: Shoot 'Em Up - The Debate Over Childhood Immunization||
Lauri Aesoph M. ND ©
- Gostin LO & Z Lazzarini. Childhood immunization registries. Journal of the American Medical Association 1995;274(22): 1793-99.
- Leviton R. Who calls the shots? East West 1988 November: 43-56.
- Anon. Immunizations Mothering Special Edition. Santa Fe: Mothering Magazine, 1987.
- US Department of Health and Human Services. Public Health Service. Parents Guide to Childhood Immunization (revised). Atlanta: Center for Disease Control, 1988.
- Severyn, KM. News from other states: vaccine exemptions in danger. Vaccine News (Ohio Parents for Vaccine Safety), Autumn 1995, pg 34.
- Buttram HE, Hoffman JC. Vaccinations and immune malfunction from Pizzorno J, Murray M. A Textbook of Natural Medicine. Seattle: Bastyr College Publications, 1986.
- Mendelsohn RS. How to Raise a Healthy Child...in Spite of your Doctor. New York: Ballantine Books, 1984.
- Severyn, Kristine M., RPh, PhD. Director of Ohio Parents for Vaccine Safety. Oral testimony to the health policy committee Michigan house of representatives in opposition to House Bill 4395. Wednesday, September 13, 1995, Michigan statehouse, Lansing, Michigan.
- Scheibner, Viera PhD. Vaccination: 100 years of Orthodox Research show that Vaccines Represent a Medical Assault on the Immune System. Australia; US Distributor: New Atlantean Press, 1993, pg 62.
STUDY CITED: Baraff L, Ablon W & Weiss P. Possible temporal association between diphtheria-tentanus toxoid-pertussis vaccination in sudden infant death syndrome. Peditaric Infectious Diseases 1983;2:7.
- Kaye R, Oski FA, Barness LA. Core Textbook of Pediatrics (second edition). Philadelphia: JB Lippincott Co., 1982.
- Christie CDC et al. The 1993 epidemic of pertussis Cincinnati. The New England Journal of Medicine 1994;331: 16-21.
- Marwick C. Secretary of health, human services to hear recommendations for improving immunization. Journal of the American Medical Association 1990; 264(15): 1925-6.
- Miller NZ. Immunization Theory vs Reality. Santa Fe: New Atlantean Press, 1996.
- Lawton JWM, Shortridge KF. Protective factors in human breast milk and colostrum (letter). The Lancet 1977; 1: 253.
- Miller, NZ. Vaccines: Are they really safe and effective? Santa Fe: New Atlantean Press, 1992.
- Traub M. Homeopathy Position Paper-First Draft (letter). April 29, 1992