l. We each receive a body. We may like it or hate it, but it will
be ours for life.
2 .We will learn lessons. We are enrolled in a full-time school called
"life". Each day in the school, we will have the opportunity to learn lessons.
We may like the lessons, or we may not.
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial and
error and experimentation. The "failed" experiments are as much a part of the
process as the experiment that ultimately "succeeds".
4. A lesson is repeated until learned. A lesson will be presented to us
in various forms until we have learned it. When we have learn it, we can go on
to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of life that does
not offer lessons. If we have a body, there are lessons to be learned.
6. There is no better place than "here". When our "there" has become
"here", we will simply obtain another "there", which will, again, look better
7. Others are merely mirrors of us. We cannot love or hate something
about another person unless it reflects to us something we love or hate about
Our greatest enemies turn out to be our greatest teachers.
8. What we make of our lives is up to us. We are the choreographers of
the dance of our lives. We have all the tools and resources that we need. What
we do with them is up to us. The choice is ours.
9. Our answers lie inside of us. All we need to do is look within,
listen, and trust.
l0. We will forget all of the above most of the time.
Anonymous. Edited by Dr. Judyth