| ||Integrative Medicine: Making Menopause A More Comfortable Transition||
The above is a sampling of the many options available to the menopausal woman. This era in medical care is very exciting for many women who now have the opportunity to make menopause a less harrowing experience and a more comfortable transition.
- The Menopause Generation, The Los Angeles Times, December 5, 1993
- Cited in article, The Harvard Health Letter, November, 1993
- Cited in article, The Harvard Heart Letter, May, 1993
- Koyama, et al, Study, American Journal of Chinese Medicine, 1988
- Stampfer, et al, Vitamin E consumption..., New England Journal of Medicine, June, 1993
- Kosaka, et al, Action of pantetheine on the adrenal cortex, Horumon To Rinsho, October, 1966
- Krieger, et al, Dietary factors and fracture..., International Journal of Epidemiology, 1992
- Study at Winthrop University, Annals of Internal Medicine, January, 1994
- Article, Journal of the American Medical Association, November, 1989
Janet Zand, OMD, L. Ac., is a respected naturopathic physician who lives and practices in the Los Angeles area. She has developed a unique and effective method of combining herbal medicine with nutrition, homeopathy and acupuncture. Her credentials include a Doctor of Naturopathy, Doctor of Oriental Medicine, and Certified Acupuncturist. Dr. Zand has over fifteen years of clinical experience treating with natural medicine, as well as having formulated her own line of herbal supplements.
|JANET ZAND, O.M.D., L.Ac. is a nationally respected author, lecturer, practitioner and herbal products formulator whose work has helped thousands of people achieve better health....more